Change search
CiteExportLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Cite
Citation style
  • apa
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association-8th-edition
  • vancouver
  • Other style
More styles
Language
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Other locale
More languages
Output format
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf
Flood forecasting for the river inn
AlpS-Centre for Natural Hazard Management, Innsbruck.
AlpS-Centre for Natural Hazard Management, Innsbruck.ORCID iD: 0000-0003-0367-3449
AlpS-Centre for Natural Hazard Management, Innsbruck.
AlpS-Centre for Natural Hazard Management, Innsbruck.
Show others and affiliations
2009 (English)In: Sustainable Natural Hazard Management in Alpine Environments, Berlin: Springer Berlin/Heidelberg, 2009, 35-67 p.Chapter in book (Refereed)
Abstract [en]

The river Inn as the main river in Tyrol moulds the settlement and economic area in Northern Tyrol in a considerable way. 66 % of the area drains into the Inn, whereas the remaining 34% drain into the Lech, the Grossache and the Drau in East Tyrol. The Inn flows through Tyrol for about 200∈km, from the Swiss border at Martinsbruck to Kufstein, where it leaves Tyrol and flows into Bavaria/Germany (Fig. 2.1).

Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
Berlin: Springer Berlin/Heidelberg, 2009. 35-67 p.
National Category
Water Engineering
Research subject
Urban Water Engineering
Identifiers
URN: urn:nbn:se:ltu:diva-63398DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-03229-5_2ISBN: 9783642032288 (print)OAI: oai:DiVA.org:ltu-63398DiVA: diva2:1096185
Available from: 2017-05-17 Created: 2017-05-17 Last updated: 2017-11-24Bibliographically approved

Open Access in DiVA

No full text

Other links

Publisher's full text

Authority records BETA

Leonhardt, Günther

Search in DiVA

By author/editor
Leonhardt, Günther
Water Engineering

Search outside of DiVA

GoogleGoogle Scholar

doi
isbn
urn-nbn

Altmetric score

doi
isbn
urn-nbn
Total: 5 hits
CiteExportLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Cite
Citation style
  • apa
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association-8th-edition
  • vancouver
  • Other style
More styles
Language
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Other locale
More languages
Output format
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf